Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Shower at 34 weeks

I was thrown a baby shower from this wonderful friend, Melinda (above), with the help of my mom and her mom. She is my best friend. I met her at Ralphs (my first job, 10 years ago) and who knew we would remain such great friends. Who would have guessed, Ralphs I met James and Melinda, the 2 most important people in my life, besides family.
I was so grateful for those that came. It meant a lot to me and made me so excited for this little boy to come.

I got some of the cutest outfits. I can't wait to see him in them!
This is my grandma. One of my most favorite person. She'll be 86 in August. She is currently teaching me how to sew. She taught me in High School but I need a refresher.
These girls are so fun! Love being around them!
My mom got material and tied knots on one side and my aunt and grandma finished the rest. The blanket is so soft!
My wonderful mom and I. It was thrown at our house. She does so much for me and grateful for her!
My friend and her mom. Her mom is so wonderful!
Melinda and her mom made this diaper cake! I love it!

No comments: