Thursday, July 1, 2010

28 Years old

My birthday was Monday and it was a wonderful birthday! It started out with my mom picking up Jocelynn at 9am. I went back to bed and she brought her back at 11:20am. She went to bed when she got home till 2pm so I was able to get things done.
James came home early from work and brought home beautiful flowers! We went to Moores to look at sewing machines. I didn't get one at the time but I got one today and I'm super excited!

After Moores, James wanted to take Jocelynn to "Paint a Memory" to paint me something for my birthday. He was going to take her alone but thought I may want to be there to watch her. I loved it! It was such a cute idea. They picked out a bowl for me and I will treasure this bowl. She picked out her colors, pink, yellow, purple, green and blue. She paints a lot at home so she was so excited and went right to work. When they put a gloss on the bowl the colors get brighter. She put her handprints on it and painted me a smily face. Whenever I eat ice cream or cereal in this bowl I will be so happy!
She started with the paint brush but then was not messing around and went for her hands :)
Afterwards, we ate at Panera Bread and I dropped Jocelynn and James off. He bathed her and put her to bed and I was able to go to Joannes Super store and Michaels. I could spend forever in those stores and I did! It was a great birthday and one I'll never forget!

2 comments:

Todd Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of you and Jocelynn caring flowers. You look so beautiful and Jocelynn looks so beautiful too! Can't wait to see you guys! love you! i am glad you had a good birthday! you definitely deserve it...and that's cute about the bowl!

Kristin Milius said...

Jenn u look great!...as usual!!...Cannot wait to see what baby Carter looks like!!>...