Friday, July 23, 2010

39 weeks

For family night James and Jocelynn painted my belly. Jocelynn loved it and actually so did Carter and I. The brush felt good on my belly :) Carter was moving all around, it must have tickled him too. It was fun!
39 weeks. I still can't grasp the fact that I'll have a baby any day now. Still doesn't seem real that I'll have two kids to look after, that will always be on my mind for the rest of my life. Yesterday I had contractions, probably because I was cleaning my carpets again. I somehow always find something to do. I do nap when Jocelynn naps and it's wonderful.

James asked me last night as we were lying in bed if I've gone over different breathing techniques. He's so cute. I haven't but am planning to do that now. I hope to labor on my own and if I want, get an epidural. Can't wait to experience it again. Plan to watch "The Business of Being Born" tomorrow night, maybe tonight. I love the anticipation. This baby continues to grow though and along with that, my belly. Jocelynn will be staying at Grandma and Papa Kirk's house. I'm so excited to meet him. Next posts should be pictures of our little man.
Here's an even better belly shot. I wore this swimsuit a ton this summer. We went in the pool a lot.

5 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

You look great, you do look like you're ready to pop though! Good luck with the labor- hope everything goes well!

Todd Family said...

you are such a cute pregnant woman!! so excited for you guys! cute idea for FHE! :)

The Hardy's said...

You look great! Ready to Pop!!! YEah! Cant wait till you post pictures of him! Bes of luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Jenn, you are adorable!! One hot Mamma! Can't wait to see your new little one.

Erin G. said...

You look so amazing!! I'm so excited for you. I just love baby stories and seeing the newborn pictures. Especially when I don't have to get up in the middle of the night! Good luck!!!