Thursday, July 1, 2010

35 weeks

I was able to watch Jocelynn's friend, Olivia twice last week and this was them dressing up. They are just too cute, I had to share.
Time just never slows down. I say that all the time but it's true. This pregnancy has flown by. James and I went out to dinner last week and Jocelynn had a babysitter. It was nice to be alone and it's hard to believe we'll be having a baby around again. I forgot what it's like, although in a way it seems like just yesterday. Around this time when I was pregnant with Jocelynn I was feeling more nervous and not ready. I learned a lot from Jocelynn though, mainly patience and how important it is to slow down. I worked with Jocelynn up to 38 weeks. I was always so busy. This time around I've enjoyed being prepared and relaxing. The funny thing is I haven't bought much for Carter. I'm excited to hold him, and enjoy every moment.
Please excuse the white belly. James captured this moment and I love it. Jocelynn loves my belly. She wants to look at it all the time but she says "I want to see him mom and lifts up my shirt." She can't see him but maybe she feels closer to him. She talks to him every morning and kisses my tummy constantly and can't go to sleep without saying goodnight to Carter. I just know she'll be a great big sister. I've enjoyed taking her to doctors appointments and having her involved in the whole experience. I will miss this but they'll be memories I'll have forever!

2 comments:

Sundbergs said...

i love tha bottoem picture it is so cute. You look great. I love you too you are the best friends ever. I still crack up that we all met at Ralph's. You look great I am getting so excited to meet that little guy.

Kristin Milius said...

So cute Jenn...thats what families are all about..right there...!! LOVE IT