Friday, June 25, 2010

After 6 weeks - lessons finished

This was the final week of class. Last week Jocelynn had the flu and I was done with the classes but just kept thinking . . . one more week! I was so glad I stuck with it. We went swimming in the pool on Tuesday and I didn't even recognize my child. She has always been one to sit on the steps and she was jumping in and swimming to me and laughing. I had to tell her to sit on the steps for a little bit. She didn't want to stay on the steps.
This video was the final test. She had to wear winter shoes including shoes. She had to go through 6 different movements and had to turn and float. She did wonderful.


I'm so proud of her and although it is expensive I think it is worth it. Next year I'll go back for a week for a refresher course.

2 comments:

aprilaleman said...

That's amazing Jenn.

Sundbergs said...

That is AMAZING. she did awesome.