Sunday, June 20, 2010

Isr - End of week 4


These videos were after 4 weeks. We are now at week 6 and this is her last week. Jocelynn was sick on Thursday and Friday so hopefully it didn't set her back too much. There are pros and cons but overall I have been impressed with the program. Jocelynn has gained confidence in the water and is doing well holding her breath.

It's a big commitment because it is everyday and I take a 20 minute drive to get there. I'm ready for it to be over but I'm glad I did it. Next year she will take a refresher course and I plan to enroll her every year.

2 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

Wow, Jenn that's awesome! I'm impressed

Kim said...

Melinda was telling me about this program your in and so I checked it out, unfortunatley they don't offer it in Utah.

I think its great! Way to go Jocelynn!