Saturday, July 25, 2009

Grandma Lane


We went over to Grandma Lane's house for another visit. Jocelynn always asks about Grandma Lane. At one time, we saw an older lady at the store and Jocelynn said "Grandma Lane?" She loves her. I told Grandma I want to start vacuuming (it's too heavy for her now). She says, no honey that's ok. I said "Grandma, I don't want to force or step on your toes but really I want to." She said "Maybe next time dear." I will try again next time and I think she'll give in. My Grandma is very independent and doesn't like to ask for help.
Last week I was a little relaxed on Jocelynn's naps and bedtime. I paid for it this week! Oh man, it took forever to get her to sleep this week. One night it took 2 hours to get her to go to bed. We are officially back on track now. She goes down easy again and mom is happy. This is one of the nights. She insisted on holding her purse to bed so I let her. She was holding on to it for dear life! The more sleep she gets the easier it is for her to go to bed. Yay for sleep!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Isn't that funny how the more the sleep the better they are at going to sleep? She is such a cutie pie sleeping with her purse! How fun to have Grandma Lane to go visit. Jocelynn will cherish those sweet pictures someday!

Heidi said...

SO CUTE! Those are two very cute pics. Grandma Lane (is that your moms, mom). Precious!

Unknown said...

Oh Jenn, she is getting so big! We miss you guys!