Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Reunion

My camera died before the reunion began so here are some pictures my sister took. The last reunion we had was 6 years ago. This is my dad's side of the family. Everyone lives all over so it's nice to see each other every reunion. The shirt above my Grandma Gloria designed.
This is Grandpa Ray (my dad's stepdad) and Grandma Gloria. My dad is a lot like his mom. She is full of life and energy. She has had a daycare called "Grandma's Place" for over 25 years. We love her!
Here are 8 of her great granchildren, she has 18 almost 19.
Here's my dad's side, my brothers weren't able to make this one. We missed you guys :(
Here's my dad with his mom and siblings. Uncle Kim, the oldest, passed away about 10 years ago from Lou Gehrigs disease and Aunt Gloria Kay died at birth. We had a great time. We stayed at the University of Utah dorms and the weather was great outside to sit around and talk.

3 comments:

Todd Family said...

ACTUALLY...We stayed at UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY!!! NEVER mistake OUR school with University of Utah! :) I'll forgive you though! :)

Ange said...

Cute t shirts!

Sundbergs said...

Looks like you guys had a great time.