Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nursery

It's hard to believe Jocelynn has started Nursery. At church, when the kids turn 18 months, they go into Nursery until they are 3. This is the last two hours of church. The first hour in Nursery they play with toys. The second hour they have snack, singing, lesson, coloring and storytime. Jocelynn enjoys it but didn't do to well last week. I'm thinking because we just got back from Wyoming and her schedule was all thrown off. We'll see how she does next week. 
Here are the kids eating snack. We also had her year and a half appointment. She is
Weight: 25 pounds (65% percentile)
Height: 31 inches (50% percentile)

She also got two shots. It was so sad :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so little compared to my tanks! Jocelynn is beautiful. I am glad you got to go visit Jamie. I am sure that made her year! And what a story about the car. The Lord knew if any car problems happened that would be your last visit. : )

Sarah said...

Yay for nursery! I can't believe she is 18 months already--she is so beautiful!

Sundbergs said...

Yeah for nursey, it will take time to adjust. I love the pics of her in the snow.

Violet said...

No more pre-nursery in the halls huh :0) I can't believe how old she is already. What a cutie!!!!!

Trisha said...

I've never stayed in nursery with Logan because the teachers don't want parents in there, but I just can't picture him sitting nicely with all the kids like your picture shows. I may be getting a Dland pass soon so we'll have to plan a playdate there.