Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Bunny!

We took Jocelynn to see the Easter Bunny and she just loved him or her! I think the characters at Disneyland and Chik- Fil- A has helped! She kept saying "Hi Bunny rabbit!" She hugged him, kissed him and even walked around holding his hand!
I couldn't believe this was just last year! It's amazing how different and old she is in just one year!! She's grown up too fast!
Why does Santa have to be so scary? Look at her response to him? :) Poor thing. Maybe someday she'll like him when she realizes he brings presents :)

9 comments:

Todd Family said...

hahahahahaha! Oh I am so glad you posted those! I was laughing so hard when you were telling me how she was with Mr. Bunny! SHe looks so cute with him. I seriously can't believe she has grown up that much in a year. It's weird to look at pictures of us from a year ago and I think I look the same! OH we love her so much!

Todd Family said...

Oh by the way...you did such a good job on that head band! It looks SO cute on her! I can just see her walking around in the mall holding his hand saying, "this is my friend!" :) and Santa's face kills me. haha, he's trying to smile, but he looks really awkward! ha!

Mama Winter said...

so cute :) Love it :)

The Hardy's said...

That is so cute that she wore a purple easter dress last year too! She sure has grown up so much! That Santa pick cracks me up!

Sarah said...

What a difference between Santa and the Easter bunny!! She is a doll crying or smiling!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. Good luck with the drive! I made it with the girls when I was pregnant with Jake. Wasn't too bad. I'm not brave enough to do it pregnant with 3 kids. I have been wanting to lately too. Jamie is awesome! Enjoy your time up there!

Jill Duncan said...

I can't believe how much she liked the Easter Bunny! Kaelyn freaked!

Trisha said...

adorable! especially the santa pic

Anonymous said...

love the pics! can't wait to see you guys soon.