Sunday, April 19, 2009

Animals

Here are a few of the animals we saw. I was so excited to see the hundreds of butterflies. The month of April they have over 50 kinds of butterflies flying around. My mom and I could not stop laughing because I was holding still hoping one would land on me.  This butterfly landed on my ear and I thought it was pretty funny.
A butterfly also landed on Jocelynn's sippy cup! James and Jocelynn didn't like it too much.
I thought this butterfly was beautiful!
I was amazed that the animals weren't in cages. This Lion was pretty close, although there was a big ditch that they would have to jump over. 
These Gorillas were the first animals we saw.  I have to admit I was nervous because they were so close. It was neat to watch them walk around. There was a sign that said it was impolite to stare because they see it as a threat. I made sure I didn't make eye contact with any of them :)

2 comments:

Todd Family said...

hahaha, mom told me about your experience at the wild animal park! she couldn't stop laughing! she said how you were around the gorillas and with the butterflies! :) glad you had a fun time...i love that blue butterfly! so pretty!

Anonymous said...

OK, where is this place?? Awesome!