Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Shoes . . . Bye, Bye!!

Jocelynn has reached the stage that all toddlers face . . . she wants to be outside and never be inside. These pictures are of her on the balcony but even that's not enough space. Every morning after breakfast, she hands me her shoes, goes to the door, bangs on it, and says "Bye, Bye!" I'm like "Wow! Slow down . . . mommy needs to get dressed :)." We go walking every morning for 30 minutes to an hour and she loves walking anywhere outside. I have to admit . . .I love it.

Last night we were eating dinner and we look over and Jocelynn had her spoon like this and was smiling (notice her feet are crossed :). It was so funny. I quickly grabbed a camera before this moment passed!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Taylor was and still is the same way about being outside. Before the twins I went walking every morning, she would stay in her stroller for an hour...she just loves being outside. It is fun to have a kid always on the go.

Sundbergs said...

So cute. . . she has so much personality.

Rachel Kirk said...

I love that age. They begin to see life and never want to stop. I love that you send good quality time with her. I wish i was better at that!

Todd Family said...

Oh I love her!! She cracks us up!

The Little family said...

Hey Jen! Yes I got your invitation, thank you. Not sure if I can come? That is co cute Jocelyn is talking, shoes was one of my nephews first words. They learn shoes quick, cause they know if they have them on, they're jammin' out the door! lol