Wednesday, October 8, 2008

12 month check up . . . and shots!

I thought she looked so cute in this gown they had her wear. This is another weird face she makes. She thought it was a blanket because she kept playing peek a boo. She was in the 40th percentile in weight (weighing 20 pounds). She's a good eater so I'm not worried about it. She's in the 75th percentile for height. 
This is her doctor, Doctor Souda. He has been her doctor since she was 2 weeks old. I really like him.  She loves ducks, dogs, and cows (which is what he's showing her) but she was more interested in the facial expressions he was making. 

This is her nurse and she has been her nurse since she was 2 weeks old also. She did mess up in weighing her at her 6 month check up but I still like her.  She gave Jocelynn 3 shots today in her legs! My poor baby was screaming in pain but I was surprised because it was only for a minute and then she was over it. I even gave her a dum-dum lollipop but she didn't care for it.
 




2 comments:

The Hardy's said...

I hate shots day! I love her birthday pictures down below. Looks like she had a great birthday! I still can't believe that she is WALKING and one years old now!

The Little family said...

When I saw all your posts of your baby, it made me tear up, cuz they just grow up too fast! I can't believe she's one! She is too cute, I love her birthday pics, miss you! Let's hang out soon!