Sunday, October 12, 2008

Packages Sent with Love!!!

This post is for James family and my sister!
James sisters and parents live in Arizona and Texas and my sister lives in Wyoming. They all sent packages for Jocelynn, which was really sweet. Lola (James mom) and Steve sent Jocelynn cute outfits for Jocelynn. This is one of the outfits! I love the color!
Pops (James Dad), Terry, and brother and sister sent a couple outfits with this car and a cell phone. The people in the car start laughing when you move the car. Jocelynn laughs right along with them!
My sister sent this cute stroller. Jocelynn loves to push it along and ring the bell.
James sister, Jeanette sent this cute bus with 25 balls to play with inside. Jocelynn cracks me up in this because she climbs in and out of the bus about 20 times. SHe also tries to climb out the windows. :) This makes her plenty tired before bed!
Thank you so much for thinking of Jocelynn! We miss you!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

I need to get one of the buses to wear logan out before bed. any idea where they got it?

The Little family said...

I love her little innocent face, soo cute!

Sundbergs said...

That is is sweet of everyone to think of Jocelynn. She is growing up so fast.

Kristin Milius said...

She is seriously so cute! Commercials?