Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

These pictures are in reverse order but that's okay! We went to the Pumpkin Patch Friday and it was so much fun. There was so much to do and to see. My sister in law, Rachel is working there, taking pictures. The last two pictures she took! Thanks again Rachel!

The first picture the Turkey was getting a little too close to Jocelynn and it scared her. 
This is the Turkey that was eating off my hand. You could tell by my face that he/she caught me off guard. I decided to be a bumblebee this year. I haven't dressed up since before High School so it was a lot of fun! James was a bee keeper! He was a good sport and surprisingly, liked dressing up.   That Turkey was pecking my hand hard!! It took this ice cream cone right out of my hand, that's when Jocelynn got scared!
Jocelynn liked the goats. She thought they were funny. I think they reminded her of dogs.
Here's the good shot Rachel took of my little bee. Jocelynn loves her costume, which makes it even more fun!
James had a big bee on his back and a hat with bees all over it! We had so much fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these pictures, they are so cute!

Sarah said...

Your costumes are so cute and I love the bee and beekeeper...the party looks fun, wish we could have been there!

Todd Family said...

So cute!! I love that picture of her crying! (haha, doesn't that sound mean?!) you did such a great job making those costumes!