Thursday, July 12, 2012

Crystal Cove Camping



 In December we got a tent and a stove and a lantern. I've been wanting to go camping and take the kids camping.  James kept saying the week we went camping lets camp one night and stay in the hotel the next. I agreed, if the first night was bad. We pulled up to our site and it was a perfect location! 
As soon as we got there we (James) started putting up the tent.
This is from our tent. We had a great view! Loved it!
My hubby hammering away!

Lots of rocks to climb on

Kids ready for bed, and daddy :) They watched a movie for a little on his computer. They slept not too bad. Carter woke up 2 times the first night and was ready for the day at 6am. The second night he slept 9 straight hours. I was happy and needed it!


It was a perfect beach day. 

James work was laying people off as we were sitting here. I couldn't help but wonder and worry if he was one of them, he wasn't. His boss was let go though which was a surprise. I loved this moment as a family. So much joy! I love this man.


Jocie's swimsuit is always up her bum and I think it's so cute.
They were laying together for about 20 minutes. I thought they were going to fall asleep. It was real cute.
The warm sand felt so good. I even took a little nap.



That day "Brave" came out in the theatres so we went back to the campsite, took showers and went to the movies.

My husband is strong

Love the hands on hips

Cuties with sunglasses and backpacks on.




On our way to "Brave" they were exhausted
Our last night


As soon as I got home I was looking at other campsites. This will be a yearly thing for us, except next year will be a week! Such a great memory!

1 comment:

Todd Family said...

AND with your sister's family! :) So happy you guys got to go! looks like so much fun!