Thursday, July 26, 2012

4th of July



 Love the 4th of July. BBQ, swim, parade, fireworks. It's wonderful. James has it off also. We had a great day! Pancake breakfast at the church (actually it started with a good run that morning), then off to the parade, the first one we have gone too (possibly the last). The kids liked it but cars were just driving by (nothing too exciting, I guess it was good to support the city though). Carter had a nap then we went over to my moms to swim and BBQ. My mom made these beautiful cake pops and cupcakes, which makes it even more fun. Isn't she cute? They were delicious!








 At night, we put the kids to bed upstairs and watched the fireworks from my moms room (we woke Jocelynn up). It was dark in my parents room so these pics make me laugh of my grandma. She didn't know the picture was coming and she kept saying "Its dark in here" It was a great view. Carter woke up to see the finale of the fireworks! Great times and great memories!

No comments: