Thursday, July 26, 2012

Aquarium of the Pacific

 When I downloaded my pics they all didn't turn so sorry for the sideways look. My sister in law got tickets to the aquarium for $6 so we decided to join them. The kids had a great time with their cousins and seeing the animals.
 Jocelynn wanted to feel the sting rays and sharks. Last year she was too scared to. Carter of course wanted to grab one. 
 Staring at the seals!


 Cute cousins! They are starting Kindergarten this year and play so well together!

 These boys love each other so much!

 We went to the lighthouse afterwards and had lunch and a little picnic. Beautiful day and a great time!




1 comment:

Sundbergs said...

Love all your posts. Your home came out so beautiful. I love your 4th of July pics, and your camping pictures made me so happy to see you having so much fun. The kids looked like they love the aquarium days with cousins are the best