Thursday, October 13, 2011

SOLD


I got a text from my brother last Thursday, he is my real estate agent. The text said "it's official! :)" It was 2 words I've been waiting to hear from him for a long time. It seemed unreal, really it sold? I've learned a lot from this experience. I remember 2 years ago, at this time, writing pros and cons of selling our place. The right decision for us, was selling it. Wednesday I dropped the keys off. I took off the garage key, pool key, 2 house keys and that is when I felt the weight off my shoulders and my hands :) This scripture came to my mind. "Come unto me all that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

I'm so happy to move forward and continuing on this journey. I love my family!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY!! That is wonderful!

Todd Family said...

woo hoo!! celebration!!!! crazy how much we learn through trials and tribulations...and unexpected turns!! so happy for you guys!!