Monday, October 24, 2011

Jessica's Baby shower

My mom and I threw Jessica a baby shower. You can obviously tell I'm not a photography. After the party I realized I got no close ups of the food. We had a good time planning the party. We had different shades of purple and the theme was "Sprinkled with Love." The picture above is Oreo truffles, So good. The picture below is pretzel sticks dipped in white chocolate.
My mom made these amazing cupcakes! They looked professional!! Homemade frosting and everything. My sis in law took more pics at the shower.

I had a great time making these baby shoes filled with candy for the favors. Jess loves baby shoes and thought they'd be perfect.
Jess and her friends.
Jess with my grandma and her friend Jenny
All the yummy treats that are sprinkled with love!! Cake pops, truffles, cupcakes, pretzels dipped


It's a Girl!
Zealynn~


Jocie loved helping. She was filling the shoes with purple chocolate kisses. It was a nice shower. We had chicken salad sandwiches, fruit kabobs, and salad. We went inside for a couple games and we showed the video of Zealynn sucking her thumb. It's so cute!

2 comments:

Sundbergs said...

You guys did a beautiful job, so sad I had to miss it.

Todd Family said...

it was SOO awesome!! I loved every bit of it!! thanks again! (i think i will be saying 'thank you' 'thank you' 'thank you' for the next 10 years! :) i know zealynn felt the love!! (p.s it's jenna) :) love you! so excited for her to have some great aunties!!