Sunday, October 9, 2011

My favorite age!


Pointing to something he sees at Rainforest Cafe!

I love this age! It is my favorite!!! I loved Jocelynn this age and now that I have a second child I can second that and confirm that I love the age between one and two! I love when they walk and are more independent and have the schedule thing down great! Eat all foods, start talking! I love this boy of mine. He has me wrapped around his little finger. He's so cuddly so sweet. I love the excitement in his eyes and face when I open the door for him to go outside. He loves to be outside. I love that I live where there is a backyard and he can play outside for a long time. He loves dirt, eating it, feeling it, throwing it. I love that he tries to talk and he now yells "Jos," which sounds like "Jaw." Here are a few more things about this sweet boy of mine I love.
  • Loves it when I chase him and say "Im going to get you"
  • Understands the word outside and loves it.
  • Transitioning to one nap but most days still takes 2. @ 10 and 230.
  • Goes to bed around 8pm
  • Sleeps till 630
  • Signs milk, drink, more, all done, water, please, thank you
  • likes to watch cartoons with Jocie or signing time
  • eats everything, not picky . . . yet
  • love it when he drinks and then takes a huge breath afterward
  • I put him to sleep every night and then lay him down. It takes 5 minutes, he knows its bedtime so he closes his eyes. I love this time with him
  • Cries with others if he doesn't know you
  • Loves balls
  • He likes to hit and throw. (I think that's a guy thing but we are working on that)
  • LOVES his sister

1 comment:

Todd Family said...

ah yes! i love that stage!! I just wanted to sqeeze his cheeks and legs everytime he walked by me!! And I loved when he would just hug u and cuddle with you!! so cute!!