Monday, May 23, 2011

T ball, Chick Fil A, and Grandmas

Jocie at T ball practice. This is her "baseball stance." She is getting ready for the ball. She took an intro to T ball and soccer class and loved it! She was so comfortable and was really excited to go to her practices.
At Chick Fil A one night there was a reptile show. This is a Python snake. She wanted to touch it. I was surprised she wasn't scared. She didn't want to hold the snake though.
She loved this tortoise. This is an animal I'd love to have. I think they are so fun!
Carter is almost completely off baby food. He enjoys eating with his hands. For about a month now he would complain if I would get out baby food and clap his hands. I've actually been giving him regular food since he was 7 months. He loves everything. It's just more work on my part because I have to cook everything but that's ok. He loves to eat it all. He prefers doing it himself, which makes for a big mess to clean up.
We went and saw Grandma Lane last week. We brought lunch and visited with her for a little bit. We change her sheets when we come. She loves to read and talk with Jocelynn. She often tells me how much Jocelynn excites her and brings her so much joy. Her and Jocelynn were talking in the back room and Grandma came into the kitchen crying. She often does this because she loves Jocelynn so much! I'm grateful for the relationship and happiness Jocelynn brings my Grandma.

No comments: