Saturday, May 7, 2011

Jocie and her baby

Jocie loves her babies. She loves to act like a mom. She always talks about being a mom and marrying her daddy someday. She is so sweet to her babies and really treats them as if they were real. She brings a diaper bag of all the things the baby needs and even has a toy for her little brother. One time she brought this bag with her. We were out and Carter was being fussy. I was looking through my diaper bag and she says "Here mom!" She pulled out a toy for him. I thought it was so sweet. She is so thoughtful and loves her little brother. She enjoys going for walks outside with her baby.

A couple days ago she was wearing my nursing cover. She said "mom, can I nurse Carter?" I thought that was pretty funny.

She is growing up too fast.

No comments: