Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lets Go Fly a Kite!

I saw this cool kite at Sams Club months ago and decided to get one to fly one day at the park. Saturday was a beautiful day. We have a huge grass area next to our place and decided to give it a try. It's a lot harder then I remember. James had one side and I had the other and I threw the kite up and it fell to the ground. We had a good laugh. I thought it would be fun for Jocelynn to see and to hold a kite but it was not working, maybe it wasn't windy enough.
James kept trying though. It was cute to see him so into it.
Jocelynn would get all excited when it would go higher and higher in the air. I decided to try once and that was a horrible idea. I ran with it 10 maybe 15 seconds and right when I stopped Carter let me know that he was not liking that. I could barely walk. We went to the grocery store after and I was in a lot of pain. I came home stayed on my left side and drank water. All night I was waking up in pain and it finally went away after church on Sunday. I won't be doing that again. Oh and on Thursday night I had to go to the doctors and had a bladder infection. The weird thing is that when I was 24 weeks with Jocelynn I had one also.
It was a great time at the park. I think next time we'll try it at the beach!

1 comment:

Todd Family said...

i loved that jocelynn wanted to talk and tell us all about her adventures at the park!! she definitely had a lot of fun! can't wait to fly kites with you guys! :)