Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wyoming

James, Jocelynn and I drove up to Wyoming with my parents. I was sick the way up so that wasn't too fun but Jocelynn was such a good girl so I was grateful. It was in the 20s in Wyoming. So cold. Jocelynn had such a great time playing with her cousins. Many days I wouldn't hear from her for hours. It was nice.
Here she is in her Christmas dress before church.


Jaeger and Jocelynn are about 6 months apart. They play so well together and many times I would hear them in the room laughing together. They love each other.
Jocelynn also loves Jordyn. She played with her a lot and I had to take this picture when I saw them hanging out together.
We went sledding on Monday and that was so much fun. Jocelynn loved the snow but I think she liked throwing it in the air the best.

My mom got the kids some tubes and it was so fun.

Jocelynn making a snow angel. We had a great time in Wyoming and can't wait to return.

5 comments:

IzzieGuire said...

I'm glad she got to spend time w/ her cousins! I love seeing the bond she has w/ them..such a great feeling. Makoa loves his Aunty Ole like that!

Sundbergs said...

So I haven't seen your blog in forever. Yeah on being prego. I can't wait to meet the little baby. Also I am so excited for james graduating. Looks like you had a great trip. Sorry you were sick on the way up.

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you guys came. It is fun to see Jocelynn and the kids play. I love that they have a great time together. The pics are great. See you in a few months.

Violet said...

congrats on baby #2!!! That is so exciting!!!!

Mama Winter said...

so fun :) christmas in the snow. so jealous