Sunday, December 27, 2009

Masters in Business Administration at CBU

James started the Masters program at Cal Baptist University May of 2008. He graduated Dec 18. We are so proud of him. Hasn't been easy but he did it. It's amazing how much Jocelynn has grown in a year and a half. He is so happy he completed it when she was so young and so am I. I remember when James started at RCC 8 years ago. We also took classes together. It's been a long road but I'm grateful we have the same long term goals. It may take us awhile to get there but eventually we will and it'll be amazing to look back together at where we came from!
Jocelynn was such a good girl during the ceremony. My grandma also came.
My mom and dad.
My brother in law and James good friend, Keven.
We celebrated at Woodranch BBQ for dinner. It was a wonderful day. I got James a nice Bulova watch for graduation. He loved it.

1 comment:

Todd Family said...

I love that last picture with James holding the "torch"! Horray! Congrats James! We are so proud of you! I am so grateful Kev and James are so close! :)