Thursday, December 3, 2009

Random Acts of Kindness - Thanks Liz!

My friend Liz posts random acts of kindness on her blog that she notices people do. I had one to share so thought I would start doing this also. Last week I went and got Jocelynn's haircut. I had no idea it was cash only. Her hair was cut, and Jocelynn was getting hungry. I had no cash on me and the lady was so kind. She said don't worry about it. Pay me when you can. I thought that was so kind of her. She could have made it a lot more difficult for me. I went right to the grocery store and came right back. I was so grateful for her random act of kindness!

2 comments:

Sundbergs said...

That is a great that someone showed you kindness since you are always doing nice things for others.

IzzieGuire said...

aaahhhhhh! Warms my heart! I had a hairdresser that did that for me...several months back...way before I started noting RAKs..:)