Wednesday, March 4, 2009

FUNNY!


The past couple of weeks that has been Jocelynn's favorite word to say! It cracks us up everytime she says it because she laughs a little and then will say "So funny." It's great that everything is so funny to her. A dog barking, seeing a baby, listening to music and of course her daddy! When I hear her in her crib talking after a nap I just love to hear the sound, especially when she is laughing so hard and saying "Dada FUNNY!" Someday I know she won't think her parents are funny anymore but for now I love that she thinks we are hilarious!

9 comments:

Todd Family said...

haha! I love it too! I have a couple videos of her saying "funny." i watch them all the time! she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

So sweet

Sundbergs said...

What a cutie she is. I love hearing her say that

Violet said...

That is too cute!!!

Hey did I tell you we are blessing Benjamin March 29th? I can't remember. You are more than welcome to come!

Kristin Milius said...

She is so cute! This is such a fun age!

The Little family said...

She is too funny! And has the greatest smile in that picture. I love that she didn't want you to break her string cheese :)

Violet said...

Sorry to post again but I need your help with ideas. Please take a peek at my blog and respond to the post titled HELP!!!

Thanks you’re the best!

Anonymous said...

love it!! Jen... i have blocked my blog and would still like you to have access to it.. I need your email address though. will you post it on here and i will get it?? love you. ps i am coming to cali soooooon.

-Cousin Katie

The Ward Family said...

jlw12antiques@hotmail.com

We'd love to see you when you come down.