Monday, March 16, 2009

All you need is sand, shovel, and bucket . . .

Saturday we went to the beach. Jocelynn spent a long time using her shovel to put sand in her bucket and then dumping it out again. This process was repeated a lot. She loved the sand and chasing the birds, although she kept falling because of the sand. It was cold but I can't wait until the summer.

Does anyone know of a site that I can download my blog into an album? I heard Blurb you have to download page by page now. I started this album so James' family and my sister can see Jocelynn grow. I also did this wanting to make it into an album! THanks!

3 comments:

Todd Family said...

oh i love her!! i think i put that on all of my comments to her! :) she is so fun!!

Kristin Milius said...

I did blurb and it is awesome! I loved it!

Mama Winter said...

aw I want to go to beach :) Cash has a lil cold but when its gone lets go to the beach :)