Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Life is Good!"

This has been a saying that I've been telling myself the past couple of months. It helps me to reflect on all the positive things in my life. I saw these words on the back of someone's car and would have taken a picture but didn't have my camera. The past couple of weeks when James gets home from work we go in the pool for 30 minutes and then when Jocelynn goes to bed, we sit out on our balcony and enjoy our view. It's amazing how the outdoors can bring so much peace. This has been a simple pleasure in my life that makes life so enjoyable. Life can bring plenty of trials so I hope we can all reflect on our simple pleasures that make life so wonderful! 
Here are my simple pleasures:
  • Sitting at the table with my family for dinner
  • Getting Jocelynn out of her crib when she wakes up
  • Waiting by the door at 6pm for my husband to come home
  • Being sore from working out so hard
  • Having a clean home
  • Frozen yogurt
  • Being organized
  • Listening to Jocelynn talk and laugh
"Isn't LIFE GOOD?"

6 comments:

Todd Family said...

you are on the same time as me!! hooray! i agree...life is GOOD!! i'm glad everything is going great for you!

Sundbergs said...

I love that sticker. It is amazing all the wonderful things we have in our lives.

Heidi said...

There is actually a whole casual/sports clothing line. My mother in-law loves it, so we have gotten her a few shirts, hat, etc. Becuase it is a good reminder for us all!

(They sell it at like sports stores, Bass Pro-Shop, Chicks, etc...just in case you wanted to know...he he he)

Jill Duncan said...

Yes, Life IS good!!!! Cute post, and thanks for reminded us all that there is always something to be grateful for in life no matter what!

Rachel Kirk said...

Life is good! it is nice to take a minute to relax and be positive! Your awesome!

Katie said...

cuz..i love you. miss you. you're great grand and wonderful. i wish i saw you more!!!