Friday, August 22, 2008

First Steps!!

That was such an exciting moment! Jocelynn took her first steps yesterday! I was out visiting teaching and James was home with Jocelynn. When I got home he said, "Jocelynn took a couple steps." A couple minutes later she did it again! I was glad that James was able to experience the first moment she walked since I am home with her all day, I usually get to experience it first. She still mainly crawls but I am sure the next couple of weeks she'll become great at it and I'll be busy :)
She has become such a happy baby!
I love this pose! 
Jocelynn has become quite the talker! She loves the phone and already talks forever on it, it's pretty funny. If I take this phone away, she is not a happy camper.  She started saying "Uh-Oh." Usually she says it if she drops food off her highchair.  She is growing up way too fast. I'm trying my best to take in and enjoy every moment!

7 comments:

POPS (WARD) said...

Wellit's good to see her trying to walk. I've been sharing this blog with my co-workers but couldn't get in to make any comments. Now that I'm in I have a question. When am I going to see my granddaughter in person????

Todd Family said...

hey! i am calling you right now! i can't believe our little baby is getting so big and walking! oh my word! (sorry...she is somewhat our little baby!) :) we miss you guys and are planning to see you sometime next week when we come back. we miss you guys! i love the picture with her on the phone. haha it's so funny! she is so happy i love it!

The Hardy's said...

Oh my gosh! That is sooo exciting! I cant believe that she is already starting to walk! Yeah!!!!! Lets all get together soon again too!

Katie said...

wahoo!! that's my kind of girl. i think it's the kirk in her.. for sure.

Ange said...

That's great! Olivia has not taken the big step yet! Go Jocelyn! We have a blog now, it is gilesfunwithfamily.blogspot.com.

Sundbergs said...

She is really growing so fast I remember the first time I saw her. Now I see why I can never get you on your house phone because Jocelynn is always on it. . . it's all coming together. I need to see her walk in person.

Anonymous said...

Jocelyn is so cute!! WOW! already walking, I love the way they look when they take those first steps!! It was so good to see you last week. Lets hang out again soon!