Monday, August 25, 2008

Church Friends From Birth!

Olivia's mom and I were expecting the same time. Jocelynn and Olivia are 3 weeks apart. I remember when Olivia was born and I went to visit her when she was a couple weeks old.
Every Sunday they play so well together. By the end of sacrament, we are both out by the couches. I can't believe how much they have already grown up.
This is my favorite picture. They both bang on the windows and look outside. Someday I will miss those fingerprints on the windows. 

8 comments:

Ange said...

Soooo Cute!!! I need copies of these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Cute dress on a cute girl! :) She is adorable Jenn.

Trisha said...

Your so good for just knowing you will be out on the couches, I'm always so mad when I end up out there, guess I think Logan should be obedient and reverent already! cute pics!

Jill Duncan said...

how cute, I love Jocelynn's cute little polka-dot dress!

and I can't believe she is already walking- way to go Jocelynn :)

Todd Family said...

i love our baby! :)i love her hair! so cute! can't wait to see you guys!

The Little family said...

OH Jen!! She is too cute in her Sunday church dress!! I love the post!

Violet said...

I miss those days of pre-nursery hangouts in the hallway. They don't do that as much in my new ward.

I don't know if I told you but between now and March there will be 10 babies born in my new ward. And then I will be in my rightful place in the hall again :)

Are you still thinking about having an old Norco Ward get together/baby shower. Give me a call and we can plan.

Tait said...

She is so dang cute. She is a diva! It must be a Tait thing, cause Cali's hair doesn't grow very fast. We have bald headed girls till they are 3.