Wednesday, June 4, 2008

8 Years and 8 months!

8 years ago today, James and I had our first kiss. Crazy I remember the date but what can I say . . . "He had me from hello :)" Time has just flown by. 
  • Speaking of kiss, Jocelynn has learned to give kisses and it is the sweetest thing. She is 8 months today and makes us so happy. She gives herself kisses in the mirror. I'm not sure if she thinks she's kissing someone or is she knows its her. :) 

  • Jocelynn has become a professional crawler. She is all over the place and I love it. She will crawl as fast as she can down the hall laughing because she knows I'm going to get her. I'll say "I'm gonna get cha" and she lets out a laugh. She crawls through chairs, over people and anything in her way. She also crawls with her tongue sticking out.
  • She is standing up now. She looks too little to be doing this but she is. Someone from church gave me this table and she loves it, it's a perfect height.
  • She says "Dadadadada."
  • She puckers her lips and blows air out her nose
  • Got her 3rd tooth and 4th one has almost peeked through
  • Loves all food. Eats rice, watermelon, potatoes, egg yolk, green beans
  • Started taking 2 long naps
  • Favorite Book: "Smile and Chicka Chicka ABC"
  • Favorite Song: "The Wheels on the Bus"
  • Favorite Nursery Rhyme: Patty Cake
  • Favorite DVD: Signing Time
  • Gets scared easily (James was playing Peek a boo with her and she was laughing but then he said Peek a boo again and it scared her. She let out a scream, it was funny but sad too.)
  • Observant and quiet in a new environment
  • If hungry or tired wants mom or dad
She loves the water (bath tub and pool). She makes her dad and I so happy. She has us laughing all the time. I don't remember what life was like without her, it's like we've known her all along!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It's crazy how fast our babies go from "blobs" to little people!! So fun to see her grow and happy anniversary:)

Rachel Kirk said...

Isn't funny to see how life was so boring with out kids. This is a fun age. It just keeps getting bigger. Call me to set up a picture appointment! let's have fun.

katie grinder said...

holy cow. 8 years!! so awesome. i love the pic of the mirror. so cute. so funny. you better watch out if she likes kissing at 8 months. watch out for those boys! :)

Todd Family said...

man! i can't get enough of her! she makes me SO happy! i don't want her to grow up!! she better think i am cool when she gets older! i'm glad you came to work yesterday. me and kev were definately the proud aunt and uncle! we love you guys!