Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Jamie!

Jamie has always been such a great older sister. We used to share a room growing up. I would always wake up scared and she would let me come into bed with her. She was so nice to me.  In High School she was always there, even my last few years when she moved away. 
We are exactly 2 years and one day apart. Growing up, people used to think we were twins at CJs Market.
She is a great mother to her 4 children. When I had Jocelynn, I called her crying when I came home from the hospital because Jocelynn wouldn't stop crying. Jamie got in her car and drove to CA. She showed up at my door and it was such a nice surprise. That shows you what a great sister I have. Hope your day was great Jamie!

5 comments:

kirkncali said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! We love you. I hope you got my message. Who is the stud in the middle of the couch? Jenn, do you have more pictures than mom?? Sweet pics!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the first picture!! :) She is the best isn't she. And a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Hope you have a wonderful day Jenn!!

Anonymous said...

Those are classic pictures. Totally remind me what a chunk I was. Holy cow! They are hilarious tho'. You are way too kind, but it has been great being your sister. I wish we were closer, but we appreciate everything you do for us and the kids. Have a happy birthday today Jenn.

Sundbergs said...

That is so sweet. I love looking at all the old pics. How fun that you had each other. Hope you had a good birthday today, and Jamie yesterday.

Heidi said...

That is the Jamie that I remember. Our bowl cuts (I had one too) and good ole' CJ's! I love it and miss those days. That is probably about the time Jamie and I were doing "Dance Club" in your parents garage...ha ha ha

And that was such a sweet story of her driving down...