Saturday, August 4, 2012

"What a Wonderful World"


Before!

My sister came to Cali for a week before going to Utah for our family reunion. We had a great time together. Jordyn turned 12 and got her ears pierced. I'm so glad that Jocelynn has her to look up to. Jordyn is such a sweet, caring good girl.
 After - she didn't even scream
 Carter trying on glasses, silly boy
 These 2 had the best time together! They were so cute! THey are 4 months apart
 We went to the beach, hoping to have  a bonfire but the pits were all taken. We had a great time visiting

Digging in the sand




 Boys playing a game!


 Everyone was laughing so hard. Carter thought he was pretty funny also! Cousins dressed up!

 I have a picture of Jaeger pushing Jocelynn in a baby stroller when she was 2 so it was funny to see them doing it again.
 On our way to the reunion, we went and saw the play the Aladdin. It was an outside amphitheater in St George. It doesn't start till the sun goes down because it was outside, which was about 9pm. It was awesome though. I really enjoy plays. It was a little different and at one part it was 3D. Jocelynn loved it and I was glad she was able to experience it! THanks MOm!



 I didn't get any pics of Z :(. They are 2nd cousins
 Cousins

 The theme of the reunion was "What a Wonderful World." My grandma talked about the rainbow and each family was a different color. She had my sister sing, "What a Wonderful World." My grandma has stage 4 cancer and is an inspiration. She is always positive and happy even though I know she doesn't always feel it. 
 These are my cousins I haven't seen since they were little.
 Grandma Gloria and Grandpa Ray
 My cousin Krystal and I






 Each day went by so fast. We stayed in college dorms and were outside visiting the whole time. We played volleyball and softball and the kids went on the slipping slide. So much fun!


 Carter fell asleep the whole time they were on the slipping slide.
 Friday evening we talked about special memories with Grandma. The kids drew pictures and sang the song "What a Wonderful World." Whenever I hear that song I will always think of my grandma. Great memories!



1 comment:

Todd Family said...

thanks for taking pics there! i didn't take any...so i'll have to take yours for the scrapbook! :) and that pic of carter is hilarious! i love how even wearing a dress...he's still "the cool kid." hope he has that same personality in high school! :)