Saturday, August 4, 2012

Popsicles, Painting and Projects

 The kids were sick for a week. They were both better but wanted to wait 24 hrs before going anywhere. We played in the garage and had popsicles. 


 Painted birdhouses and mixed colors.
 BEfore they got sick we went to Amy's Farm in Chino. They loved seeing all the animals. Here's a few with the rabbits.

 Cute tractor!


 Jocelynn and I had some books at the library about water. We talked about evaporation, I thought she'd understand better if we did a little project. Filled water, ziploc the bag and put it out in the sun. Hours later we went outside and the cotton balls were wet like the clouds get. They get so full of water that it starts to rain. I think she understood better.
 Jocelynn has been taking pictures since she was 2. She randomly takes pictures. Here a couple I found on my camera.

No comments: