Sunday, August 28, 2011

Grandma's 87th birthday!

Grandma turned 87 and we took her to the beach and rode the surreys. We decorated it a little bit and put some signs on the bike. Everyone was honking. I think the honking may have stressed her out a little haha. but I think she liked it! We made her a sash to wear. My grandma is modest and conservative! I love to give her attention because she's not the type to want it :) Everyone loves some attention though and to feel special!

It was over 100 degrees in Corona so the beach felt wonderful!
Cousins love each other. As you can see, Nathan and Carter already playing together.


Grandma got to eat dinner in a big comfy chair! Everyone was honking when they drove by!


I love my Grandma. Every special holiday and birthday I can't help but think to myself if this will be the last one. I treasure every moment with her!

3 comments:

Todd Family said...

oh i LOVE these pics!!! every one is so stinkin cute!! I know she loved every second of it!! you are so good to her jenn! i know she appreciates everything you do for her! love the cousin pics! lol

Heidi said...

That is SUCH a cute idea. It looked so fun, I wanted to be there. :) FUN. Happy Birthday Grandma! :)

Jill Duncan said...

Enjoy every moment!! She looks like such a fun Grandma!