Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Carter!

Carter turned one on Saturday. It's hard for me to believe a year has gone by. It really went by fast. We went to the park for his birthday. I didn't get pictures of everyone there but I'm grateful for everyone that came. The theme was Sesame Street Babies. His hat said "1st Birthday!"
Cookie monster cupcakes, blue frosting!

Carter was not interested. . . at all in the cake. I was surprised because at home he goes at it with food. We did it the next day at home and cut him a piece and he loved it.
Serious boy wondering why everyone was staring at him.
Rylin and Jordyn
Cute Gabrielle
Lincoln and MaKenzie
DeeDee and Sadie
The happy Birthday boy!
Jocie loves her brother!
I brought about 50 water balloons. The kids loved throwing them at Tyler, Jason and James.
Grandpa, Grandma and Carter
My mom helped a ton with Carter that day. I was talking with everyone and she was feeding him. I was really grateful!
We love you Carter and have brought us so much happiness!

2 comments:

Taits said...

Happy Birthday to Carter! He is so cute. It's hard to believe he is a year old. It looks like the kids had a blast that day.

Sundbergs said...

We love Carter! The girls love you guys we are so blessed to have you close