Sunday, August 14, 2011

Preschool - Busy Bee Academy

Ms Brooke read "The kissing Hand" the first day and they handed us a hand with a hershey kiss on it and we said goodbye. I love how Ms Brooke has them sit criss cross applesauce on their spot on the rug and when we pick them up she has them walk out in a line. She really prepares them for Kindergarten.
Jocelynn loves the sandbox!!

I love Busy Bee Academy. Her teacher is Ms Brooke and is wonderful. I love how organized, neat and clean everything is. She got a new rug this year and 2 new Mac computers for the kids to use. Check out her site at www.busybacademy.com




When preschool got out in June, I was actually excited to have the summer with Jocelynn. I was excited not to have to take her anywhere. The last week before school started though I was ready and so was she to go back to preschool. I got her some new clothes. She has gotten so big!! She picked out her outfit and she couldn't wait!! The night before James gave her a blessing and she was excited for that. The next morning she was ready! The pictures in the front make me laugh because she was just posing and so happy. She couldn't stop talking and we get to school and she becomes all quiet! We went to the library after we picked her up and when we got home she started to get a fever! She had a great first day besides that.

No comments: