Monday, November 29, 2010

Vegas

My sister had a dance conference in Vegas. She is a dance teacher and her boss takes all the teachers every year. My mom and I went up for the weekend to watch Ryker while she went to class. Carter slept the whole way there and the whole way home. He is such an easy baby. Mia Michaels and other popular dance instructors for "So you think u can dance" are there. Can u believe she has 5 kids? We went to dinner one night and someone asked my sister if this was her first, she said no my fifth. The woman almost flew out of her chair.
That night I was surprised and got to see the Lion King. I've always wanted to see it. The costumes, singing, everything was amazing. I went with Jamie and the dance instructors. My mom watched Carter and Ryker the whole time.

It was definitely a busy weekend. I don't know how moms do it with twins. There was no sleep. When one would go to sleep, the other would wake up. They were on different schedules and poor Ryker was sick. You wouldn't know it in this picture. Love his smile. The nighttime was really bad on Saturday night. They both were up every 2 hours but opposite times so we were up every hour. It was fun doing something different, staying in a hotel and seeing my sister and Ryker. These boys will be best buds.

3 comments:

Todd Family said...

aw! i love those pics of those two boys! it's going to be so fun to see them when they are a little older! :) glad you got to go..even though you didn't get much sleep!

Taits said...

What a fun weekend with the girls. Those boys are going to have a lot of fun together when they get a little older.

Anonymous said...

U are too kind Jenn. You need to send me those pics. So busy, I never took one pic ANyhow, it was a crazy weekend...but worth it. Glad I got to see u, mom and lil carter....love and miss u guys!