Monday, November 8, 2010

3 months!

Wasn't he just 2 months. Life is busier with a child but man . . .it gets even faster with 2. I'm so in love with this boy. The first 2 months he was transitioning to life outside the womb but the 3rd month he got even easier. It's been a fun month. He laughs, smiles, and plays when he's awake. He started squealing this month. He loves his vibrating chair. He tries to get what's hanging from the chair and kicks his legs to make the noises and lights come on.

He loves to kick in the water and doesn't mind when people hold him. He blows bubbles, drools a lot and laughs when I put his arms above his head. At night he does a 5-6 hour stretch. I think he would go longer if I didn't respond to him right away. Jocelynn has been waking up a lot when she hears him and I don't want her to wake up so I go to him right away. I probably should just get over that because they need to get used to it. There are times during the day I can put him down to sleep or I hold him. Look forward to these months ahead but am loving how cuddly he is!

5 comments:

Todd Family said...

it looks like we are online the same time! keep the posts coming! i can't believe how beautiful he is! seriously! i can't wait to see him and hold him and kiss him!! I'll call you later today so we can talk about his blessing!! sorry we missed it! :(

Tait said...

I never got a baby with chunky legs and I am jealous. He is so dang cute. If I see him I am squishing his legs..just warning you.

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics. Carter is changing already =( Makes me sad cuz I'm missin it....can't wait to see you next week. You are amazing girl!

Kim said...

HE is seriously the cutest little boy. I have fallen in love with him and I have only seen pictures.

Sundbergs said...

He is just a doll. I love those legs.