Sunday, November 14, 2010

Carter's Baby Blessing

My mom and I
Tyler realized I had the baby today. He said at church to his mom., "Mom, Jenn had her baby!" He's so cute.
THis is everyone, (except my friend Melinda, they had to leave to church) that came to the blessing. THank you for coming! We missed both my sisters and Katrina was sick.

Cousins playing Twis
Cousins together, before lunch
Love this picture of the both of them. Aiden is such a great example to Jocelynn. She looks up to him so much. He was smiling for the camera so she did also. This is a real smile :)
Nathan and Fredericka. (She is Jeff and Katrina's foreign exchange student from Italy)
It was also Christian's birthday so we celebrated with cake and presents.
Grandma and Carter
Grandma and Grandpa Kirk
The happy boy, looking so handsome.
Cousins close in age, about 10 months apart. I'm sure next year they'll have a good time together.

No comments: