Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wyoming - Ryker James Liechty

Jocelynn and I drove up with my dad to Wyoming on March 18th. Ryker was born on March 11th, a week earlier. This is my sister's 5th child and 4th boy. I was so excited to spend the week with them and see all the kids. Ryker had jaundice so was hooked up to a machine. He didn't seem to mind though.


Jaeger and Jocelynn are 7 months apart. They have similar personalities and either played really well together or didn't get along. They played all day long together though. They loved these strollers.
Jocelynn loves Jordyn. She's like her little mom. Anytime Jocelynn was upset Jordyn would gently hold her. It was cute.
I had really cute Easter cookie cutters (Bunny, Egg, flower, and butterfly). We made sugar cookies and the kids got to decorate them.
Here are the two taking a bath together. They would dunk their heads underwater and say they were seals.
Jamie is so good. She reads the scriptures to the kids every night before bed. Jocelynn loved this.
Jocelynn loves babies. She kept calling Ryker a "cutie buns."
This is where Jocelynn slept at night and for naps. I was surprised she did so well.
It snowed on Monday and was beautiful all white. It melted away by the middle of the day.
MOnday was mine and James 7th anniversary. I've never been away from him for this long. On Saturday he called the bakery at Smiths grocery and had them make me a cake for my whole family to celebrate. It was really sweet.



The last night we were there we decorated eggs with the kids. It was fun but a lot of work. I haven't decorated eggs in years. The kids enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Todd Family said...

That is so cute about the cake! James is so thoughtful!! Glad you had a good time!!

Heidi said...

So so so so cute! Congrats to Jamie. But my favorite picture is Jordyn holding Jocelyn. That is SO cute. Jordyn must be a little Jamie (mom in the making, seems so caring!) CUTE! Looks fun for you all to be together!

Anonymous said...

Great pics Jenn! Thanks for the cookie decorating and egg coloring....made one less thing for me to do. I know it is a lot of work. It was fun having u guys here. Can't wait to see u guys in Cali in a few months.