Tuesday, March 2, 2010

18 1/2 weeks (19 wks Thursday)

So I realize I may have sounded a little obnoxious my last post. I did feel huge, but I think the word I should have used was "bloated." This pregnancy has been different for me. I love the idea of having a child growing in me and the miracle of it all but I have not enjoyed it as much as when I was pregnant with Jocelynn. I feel guilty saying that. My picture at 12 weeks, I was sucking in my stomach. I decided to let it all hang out above. I don't remember feeling so bloated with Jocelynn. Not sure if I'm eating too much or not eating the right things but my stomach always hurts like I just ate a ton.

I've always gotten migraines since I was a little girl. They get really bad. My symptoms first come with blurry vision, I see spots, then my lips and hand gets numb. They scare me because I know the excruciating pain that comes. I usually have to take deep breaths ( like I'm in labor) and if it's really bad then I throw up till it goes away. I got one last Saturday and started to get another one Tuesday. I haven't really felt the baby move since, maybe once or twice. Concerns me a little but I felt the baby move today so I guess shouldn't worry. The baby just doesn't move as much as Jocelynn did. She was crazy.
It really has flown by fast. Makes me sad that time goes by this fast. I try to enjoy every moment I can.

5 comments:

Kristin Milius said...

Okay now your showing!!...U look so good pregnant!..Im jealous. I always look like such a whale!!

Jessica said...

good job letting it "hang out", it doesn't hang out very much by the way, you look great. I think pregnant people are just beautiful! I'm sure your obgyn is aware of your migraines? if not i'd definetly let him know! and if you are EVER concerned about the baby moving not enough, just call them and they will have tips for you to make sure it's ok and if they are worried they'll have you come in to monitor the baby for a little while, better safe then sorry :) ihope you don't get any more migraines, feel better :) p.s. check my latest post, your sister jessica said jocylyne should do it, i agree!

Todd Family said...

hey Jenn!! I seriously think you look amazing pregnant! I always tell Kev that I hope I look as good as you and Jamie when we start having kids. That may be a good thing that this baby is more chill...it's gotta be a boy! :)

Sundbergs said...

You look so adoreable with your little tummy. Some babies don't move as much I worried a lot with Rylin. She just was in a different position. If you ae ever owrried call and they can check things out for you. Sorry to hear about not feeling well. You should really talk to the doc about that.

IzzieGuire said...

Sorry to hear about your migraines!! That sucks!! My Josiah didn't move as much as Makoa did! I think one of the reasons was that I was so busy...I was constantly moving & on my feet because I had Makoa to care for..so I didn't notice the movements as much. Take deep breaths, talk to your OBGYN & try to relax & enjoy the rest of your pregnancy..Love you!