Monday, February 9, 2009

"MMaama . . . ..Potty!"


Today was a very exciting moment. For a couple months now Jocelynn has been saying poopoo and potty. I knew she understands what happens but didn't think much of it. Before her bath I have been sitting her on the potty for fun. 

I was in the other room and she yells "Mama!" She always yells my name when I leave the room. I came back and said "Yes, Jocelynn." She said "Potty!" I said "You have to go potty?" She said "yeah!" I said okay come on, hurry, hurry! THinking "Ok since she thinks this is fun, we'll just have fun with it." I sit her on and she started going!!!!!! I was like "No way!" Her facial expression was priceless! We'll see what happens?

13 comments:

SHEKHER KALRA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trisha said...

so jealous!!!

Jill Duncan said...

Are you kidding me????? She is VERY advanced for her age, She's only like 18 months right? That's crazy!!

Jill Duncan said...

oh and she looks adorable sitting on the toilet with her big, cheesy smile! :)

aprilaleman said...

That's such a sweet, funny photo. Good luck! :)

Sundbergs said...

I may die. . . I am just getting Jordyn potty trained. That little girl is so dang cute and samrt.

Unknown said...

Way to go Jocelynn! With that kid I believe anything is possible!

Todd Family said...

JOCELYNN!!! OH i love that face! haha!! She cracks me up!! Oh man, she is so dang cute!! I love when she say "poopoo" haha, it's so funny! Man, she's getting way to big though! Seeing her on the toilet makes me sad!! Can't we just keep her in a diaper forever? That would be awkward changing a 16 year old! :)

Todd Family said...

we love our little smart baby girl! :)She is so smart it's ridiculous!!

The Hardy's said...

Oh my gosh! Cant believe she is already wanting to go potty! Keep it up Jocy! Let us all know if she continues this! She will be potty trained in no time! Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

I tell ya, potty training them young is the key. It is wonderful to be done. Keep it up, you'll be glad you did when it is over.

The Little family said...

SHUT UP!!! WoW! She is such a smart lil' cookie!! Good for you Jen!!! Let's hang out soon. I want to hike skyline!! call me

Susie Demke said...

HEY!! Loved everything. I had NO IDEA that if you have a pass you can trade your free birthday day for something else. We have 4 passes. I am so stoked about that! Seriously. I almost fell out of my chair when I was reading it.
You family is so beautiful. And so fun. See you around the blogosphere.