Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel

Last weekend James and I stayed at Disney's Paradise Pier hotel for a night. My sister offered to watch Jocelynn for the night so I took her up on the offer. We dropped her off at my sister's and then went to Disneyland. California Adventure is only open till 6pm so we went there first. We got to go on the roller coaster "Screamin" and it was so fun! I wasn't screamin at all, I was laughing the whole time :) It was so crowded. We needed to check in to the hotel so we decided to leave and get something to eat at "PF Changs." After dinner we went to see a movie called "Taken." It was so good and had my attention through the whole movie.
I think the best part for me, besides being with James, was the morning. We slept in and didn't even get out of bed. We got room service and the breakfast was so good. We went back to bed and got a late check out at 12pm. Jocelynn did great at my sister's. She slept from 830pm till 645am. Thanks Jessica for watching her so we could spend some time together!

9 comments:

Ange said...

Wow, sounds so great! I dream about sleeping in!!! I am glad you guys had so much fun and that Jocelyn did so well! Happy Birthday James!

Sundbergs said...

I am so glad you guys did that. I am glad that you had fun.

Anonymous said...

What a fun night out. I'm jealous. I could use one...

Jill Duncan said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! That was nice of Jessica to watch Jocelynn for you, I'm sure she had a blast with her!

Sarah said...

How fun! Good for you guys...we all need a break sometimes!

Todd Family said...

I can't read your blog! I only see the pictures and the whole background is black. why can't I read it?! It's been like that for your last couple posts. Apparently by your comments, i am the only one! I had to scroll all around trying to look for where it says "comments!" But until I actually get to read what you write...I'm SOO happy you guys left Jocelynn with us. We had so much fun and even when I thought I couldn't love her as much, that last weekend made me love her a billion times more!! I'm surprised you didn't post a pic about her eye! :(

Todd Family said...

yay! for some reason i was able to read it! you are welcome! keven and i were so glad that you guys were able to have time alone. we love jocelynn so much!! we'll be happy to do it again..maybe next time we'll duck tape pillows around all of our "dangerous" furniture! :)we'll talk to the others and see if they want to have all the cousins spend the night. that would be a lot of fun! :)

SHEKHER KALRA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SHEKHER KALRA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.