Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Godiva . . . and pockets!

SHe is caught in the act!!!



      

On Valentines Day I worked, so Jocelynn and James spent the day together. When I got home there was this big card waiting for me with Godiva chocolates. When you open the card music starts playing. (the song "you're simply the best!") It was really cute and made me laugh.

James and I were in the kitchen and Jocelynn kept bringing me the bag and walking away. Then she'd come back and get the bag. This happened over and over again. Well there was a time she was gone for awhile. We both walked around the corner and the chocolates were all over the floor and she was really enjoying them :) We had a good laugh. She knew she was caught and the chocolate was all over that cute face. We wonder if the bag dropped and chocolates fell out or did she open the box herself? What do you think?

The picture of Jocelynn in her jacket is random but I added it because she loves this jacket and it cracks me up. I think it's the pockets! She does look pretty cool though. She is already 1 going on 5 :)


3 comments:

Todd Family said...

Oh man, that seriously is the funniest picture ever of her in that jacket! Me and Kev were busting up. haha I love her hands in her pockets and her little legs! SO CUTE! that's so funny about the chocolates...or as Jocelynn puts it "funny" :)

Sundbergs said...

She is just so cute. I think she more like 1 going on 20.

Erin G. said...

That picture of her in the jacket is SO cute! She looks like she's modeling it!