Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tom's Farm

Jocelynn has been wanting to wear my sunglasses lately. The funniest part is she leaves them on and doesn't want to take them off. She thinks she is so cool, okay, she doesn't think . . .she is cool!!!

Saturday, my sister Jessica and her husband, Keven were in Corona so we went to Tom's Farm for lunch. We had a good time walking around and eating outside.  There are different shops set up outside, face painting, carousel, train etc.

My dad felt like giving this rooster a hug! :) We had a great time! 

10 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I haven't been there in forever!

Anonymous said...

Can she be any cuter???

April Hunsaker said...

she is so cute abd every girl needs her sun glasses!

Rachel Kirk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Kirk said...

Fun! I bet she liked that alot. She is getting so big. We love her so much!

Heidi said...

Hey we have just been talking about Tom's farm and how we need to get out there to get some yummy pizza!!! Now we really have to go.

Lets get together now soon. I am getting back on my feet and ready to get out, so let me know what dates and I will talk to Sarah too.

The Little family said...

She is too cool! I love that she keeps them on! She is so girly, the way she crosses her legs when she sits in her stroller! I love it!!

The Little family said...

p.s. Jake and I miss your dad, tell him hello!

Sundbergs said...

Sounds like fun. I always forget about Tom's Farm. My kids would love it. Jocelynn looks so cute.

Kevin and Hayres said...

She looks so adorable! The sunglasses fits her perfectly :)

The mormon world is such a small world so I'm sure we'll meet again. And next time, I'll go over and say hi :) I would love to meet your little girl!