Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Attitude is everything!

I heard this at church on Sunday and had to share it!! I love it. This is the short version but went like this:

"One day an old lady woke up and looked in the mirror and only had three strands of hair on her head and said,"Mmmm, today I think I will braid my hair." She did and had a great day!

The second day she woke up and looked in the mirror and had two strands of hair and said,"Mmmm, today I think I will part my hair down the middle." She did and had a great day!

The third day she woke up and had only one strand of hair and said,"Mmmm, I think I will wear my hair in a pony tail today." She did and had a great day.

The next day, she woke up and had NO hair. She said,"I am sure glad I don't have to do my hair today!!" ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!


5 comments:

Ange said...

Great story! Livy and I would love to go to that park with you, let us know!

Todd Family said...

That is such a good story! Thanks for that!! Sometimes I can forget it so i appreciate the reminder!

Anonymous said...

I love that Jenn. That is something we can all use a good reminder of. I pictured the cutest, lil' ol lady. I actually pictured Grandma. She is always positive.

Ange said...

Hey, Hopefully you see this, I will be there tomarrow around 10-10:30. Kameron is going to go also. See you there.

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I love it. Cool story.