Friday, September 5, 2008

One more month . . .

Jocelynn is now 11 months old and it's hard to believe she will be a one year old in a month. 
This month has been a great month!! Here are the highlights:
  1. Sleeps through the night!!!! I never thought this day would come and life has been so wonderful for Mommy. I have always put her to bed around 7:30pm-8pm because I enjoy this alone time with James. She has always waken up around 5:30am to eat and then would go back to bed. Well two weeks ago she stopped waking up at 5:30am, she doesn't get up till 7am-730am.  
  2. Kids Klub - She has been going to Kids Klub at the gym for about an hour while I work out, although the past week I haven't done so well. 
  3. Car seat - Jocelynn has hated her car seat from the first time coming home from the hospital. She has a free spirit! The past month she hasn't complained as much. I guess she just realized that complaining won't do her any good so she might as well enjoy the scenery :)
  4. Molars coming in - This has been tough because top and bottom are coming in. I hate Motrin because it makes her tired so she is cranky even when she wakes up from a nap. I absolutely love the teething tablets, they are natural. It totally works!! I bought them this week and she has been happy!!
  5. She has also started to walk, although the past couple of days she is not interested in walking. She knows that she gets around better crawling.
  6. Talks a lot- She's pretty funny. Her new word is apple and "moo." 
These months have just past by so fast. My baby is growing up. I took out this onesie that I had in a box and it's hard to believe she was ever so small. 

6 comments:

Sundbergs said...

They do grow so fast. She is just a beautiful little princess.

Heidi said...

Sleeps through the night, now that is great! I am anxious for that!

Anonymous said...

Jocelynn talks more than Jaeger. She is so cute. I miss her. I am sad to miss her first birthday.

Todd Family said...

I was thinking about her on her 11 month mark, but I didn't call her! I still can't believe she's going to be a year in less then a month! That's insane! Let me know what's going on and we'll make it for sure! Hey, i don't know if you read my blog, but someone stole my back pack that had keven and my phone in it as well as my camera. I am not sure if we can figure out how to view the video of Jocelynn walking...I really hope so otherwise I'm going to be REALLY upset. I'll let you know when we get it! Email me if you need anything! I'll call you at work tomorrow! love you!

The Hardy's said...

i cant believe she will be 1 yrs old next month! its crazy how fast time flys by with having a baby!

Todd Family said...

HEY! call me when you get this...I want to change my background...